Sunday, August 21, 2005

A resolution to Blog

I confess that I'm not a serious blogger, but am convinced that I must practice if I want to be a person who can put down his thoughts. I have made numerous attempts in the past to document events and changes in my life. So I think that blogging will be the best way to do so. With that in mind, I am simply going to make a conscious effort to put these things down. I am not some famous person, nor do I think that someone out there actually might even be interested in many of the things that I might post. I think this will be more for me personally and if God somehow would like to use it to cause others to think, then let Him receive the glory for it. If not, then maybe it will at least teach me to discipline myself to jot down these things.

So there..........I am resolved:)

No comments: