Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Family: God's Weapon for Victory

Greetings from Draper, VA! We arrived yesterday afternoon after about a 3 hour trip from Clover. Everything went well and unfortunately I was on the phone most of the time doing work related stuff. However, we got here and it began to drizzle, but it was ok. The kids have been so excited to see their friends and hit it off right away.

Jerry showed up with Pastor Robert Andrews and we talked for several hours. I must say that I was so encouraged by Pastor Andrews. We are looking forward to hearing him twice today in the conference. The conference is about twice the size as last year and we are meeting in Draper Valley Presbyterian Church. I think they may have to move to the new part of the building next year if it continues to grow. That's a good thing.

Also, I wanted to post a link to the first two mp3s I recorded last night. They are a substantial size, but I figure that all of you who read this probably have high speed internet and can download them quickly. I don't have the capacity to record at a low level kbps and have good quality, so these are high.

These are the first two sessions:

The Two Shall Become One Flesh: A Biblical Theology of Marriage
by Pastor Ken Pierce

The Death of Love in the Love of Romance
by Jerry Johnson

You can click on the titles to stream them, or you can right click and save them if you use an ipod or want to archive them. Enjoy and be encrouaged!

I have added the second day's mp3s here.

No comments: