Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Busy weekend

Well I am gearing up for a very busy weekend. Our family is going up to Virginia (that's pronounced with that wonderful Virginian accent as Vir-Gin-EE-uh) for the Apologetics Group Conference on the Family. Jerry Johnson ha graciously opened his home to us again this year (he is a glutton for punishment:). Our kids are excited about going and seeing the Johnson children and we are excited about seeing Jerry and his bride again. I will try and see if I can record the sessions in mp3. If i can, I'll get some of you guys who are unable to attend a copy.

Work lately has involved a lot of travel and out of town. I am content with what the Lord has given me, but we are constantly petitioning Him for some work closer to home. I ask my brothers to pray for the same, if I come to mind.

Denise and the children are busy making hats and various items for members of our family, as well as, the Johnson's. They also came up with the idea to make some little hats for new borns and distribute them. Some will be given charitably, while others they are going to seek to offer midwives. We'll see if the new entrepreneurial enterprise will be lucrative or not.

For those who don't know, Nathan is conducting a Q&A on Eschatology. I find the interaction very helpful and done in Christian charity. I do think he's coming around though:) LOL.

I will try and post on Psalm 2 by Monday. Of course, there are no guarantees with my study of Revelation and the conference this weekend, but I will make a serious effort at it.

No comments: