Sunday, November 13, 2005

Heads up on a new video critique of Dispensationalism



I just finished up a book that I picked up at the apologetics conference last month. It is titled "Dispensationalism-Rightly Dividing the People of God?". This book is written by Keith Mathison and published by Presbyterian and Reformed in 1995. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It is written in such a way that gets to the main points of dispensationalism and is easy to read. Many of the conclusions Mathison brings out I have come to and many he clarified for me. I would highly recommend it for anyone interested in the subject. You can pick it up at our bookstore by clicking the icon above.

I also wanted to let you know about a new video in the works. I spoke with Jerry Johnson (co-author of the Amazing Grace DVD) this week. He is in the process of researching the subject and the Apologetics Group is in process of putting together a script for a new video on dispensationalism titled, "The Late Great Planet Church". I am sure it will be a video that will pick a lot of fights, but I hope God will use it in such a way as He has the Amazing Grace DVD.

Finally, be on the look out within the next month for our new video, "Marks of a Cult", also by the Apologetics Group.

1 comment:

Neil Cameron (One Salient Oversight) said...

Vern Poythress' book "Understanding Dispensationalists" is both technical and sensitive. I certainly can recommend it.